Akwesasne TV , LLC.
Job Title: Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
Job Code: 11-2022
Salary Level: $38,000 – $51,000
Location: 2819 St. Rte95 Bombay NY, 12914
Reports To: General Manager
SUMMARY: The Business Development/Marketing Coordinator is responsible for helping to devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for business development, income generation and awareness-raising for Akwesasne TV, LLC. You will also be the supervisor to our Sales and Marketing division and help to raise the companies branding and media profile within our demographics by defining a new communication strategy and implementing a solid sales and marketing strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Business Development/Marketing Coordinator is directly obligated to serve the best interests of Akwesasne TV, LLC., consumers and employees. Responsibilities of the Business Development/Marketing Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Exhibit a friendly and courteous manner when dealing with our fellow associates and customers.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for Akwesasne TV, LLC new business development, marketing and communication, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity, in close collaboration with the General Manager and Production Team.
- Be Responsible for communicating this strategy to all Akwesasne TV, LLC staff and Management Team.
- Research into relationships that should be developed and manage effective partnerships with both existing and new key corporate partners, government and municipalities.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Akwesasne TV, LLC, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
- To create, develop and execute a proactive sales strategy for Akwesasne TV, LLC.
- Build and manage a high-performing sales team.
- To identify, develop and follow-up new business opportunities
- Deliver high level support related to market intelligence to the sales and marketing team.
- Research, analyze and report on marketplace trends and competitors.
- Research market size, market trends and statistics relative to market expansion opportunities.
- Support new initiatives with research, analysis, writing, the development of electronic collateral and Power point presentations.
- Will effectively report on performance to management and staff.
- Other duties as may be required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Manages subordinate supervisory and non-supervisory employees within our operations department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these employees. Also directly supervises two non-supervisory employees. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Possess a relevant degree in business and/or marketing-related subject.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Requires knowledge, skills and a relevant degree in business and/or marketing-related subject. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 5+ years’ experience working in a business development role in a corporate environment.
- At least 3 years corporate marketing and branding experience.
- 3+ years’ experience of developing and implementing partnership development activities.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: The Business Development/Marketing Coordinator shall have the ability to think strategically, define problems, identify solutions, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
First class communication skills able to operate professionally and effectively at all levels. Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
- Entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to help shape the company’s marketing and sales department.
- Ability to develop fresh sales and marketing approaches and innovate as appropriate.
- Excellent word-processing and database management skills.
- Ability to work well in an inter-cultural environment.
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET REQUIREMENTS FOR EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Internal: Maintain close, daily contact with the Project Director. Work closely together with the General Manager and Sales Team, company stakeholders and the community of Akwesasne.
External: Work effectively with external partners, consultants and funding agencies.
Job Closing Date: Open until filled.
Applicants must submit letter of interest, resume, supporting documents (certificates, degrees, licenses) and proof of native preference eligibility (Status Card or letter to email@example.com or delivered in person to the Akwesasne TV offices. Applicants must clearly outline that they meet the qualification requirements on their resume.
Will be asked to provide two references.
NATIVE PREFERENCE POLICY
Akwesasne TV, LLC strives to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to the policy of nondiscrimination based on race, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, physical disability, veteran status or any other non-job related factor. Among qualified applicants, Akwesasne TV will give preference to the qualified native applicant.
DRUG TESTING POLICY
The successful applicant for employment must submit to and pass a drug test for illegal substances prior to employment being confirmed.
Some positions require candidate(s) to successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment, used solely for employment related purposes.
A list of qualified candidates is created from interviews that may be used to appoint individuals to similar positions within Akwesasne TV, LLC for a period of six months.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org